When you rent an apartment with Travelers Haven, we promise you’ll always get the best available rate. If you find a lower rate for a comparable, furnished apartment, we will not only match the price but give you $50 off your monthly rent.
Here’s how our Best Rate Guarantee Program works:
Under the Best Rate Guarantee Program (the “Program”), if you find a lower price for a comparable unit, we will match it and give you $50.00 USD off your monthly rent.
The Program is offered by Travelers Haven, Blu Corporate Housing, and Short Term Housing, and by participating in the Program, you hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”).
How the Program Works
Submit a Housing Request. To be eligible for the Program, you must submit a housing request to a Travelers Haven representative or to a Blu Corporate Housing or Short Term Housing representative (each, a “Travelers Haven Affiliate”) and you must receive a housing option directly from a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative (a “Housing Option”).
Find a Lower Rate. If within 48 hours of receiving a Housing Option you find a lower rate for a Comparable Unit*, simply email the Comparable Unit to your Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative.
*A “Comparable Unit” means that both the Housing Option and the Comparable Unit submitted by you share the same: (i) pricing per square foot; (ii) total square footage or at least no greater than a 10% difference; (iii) zip code; (iv) number of bedrooms and bathrooms; (v) lease term duration; and (vi) level of quality as determined by Travelers Haven. Travelers Haven determines comparable level of quality by assessing the Housing Option’s and Comparable Unit’s features, amenities and unit finishes (i.e. updated kitchen and finishes, in-unit washer and dryer, central A/C, dishwasher, concierge service, gym, pool, etc.).
Sign a Lease and Save. If your Comparable Unit is approved and you enter into a lease with Travelers Haven or a Travelers Haven Affiliate within 24 hours, you will receive $50.00 USD off your total monthly rent.
Terms and Conditions
- The Comparable Unit. The Comparable Unit must be found on a non-Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate website and it must be publicly available. The Comparable Unit must be emailed to a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative within 48 hours of receiving a Housing Option from a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative. Additionally, the Comparable Unit must: (i) be in the same currency as the Housing Option; (ii) have a rental rate that is available to the general public (i.e. you are not required to sign up for a membership to obtain such rate); and (iii) be available for lease at the same time as the Housing Option.
- Ineligible Comparable Unit Rates. The following are examples of Comparable Unit rates that are ineligible for the Program: (i) rates that are not available to the general public (such as negotiated rates, member or loyalty rates, group discount rates, etc.); (ii) rates that are unavailable to the general public without additional requirements, such as the requirement of residing in a particular geographic area, creating a user account, using a specific credit card, or using a discount code or coupon; (iii) rates found on websites that do not disclose the brand or housing unit until the reservation is made; (iv) rates found on auction websites; and (v) package rates that include housing and other benefits such as transportation, car rental, entertainment, and/or meals.
- Comparable Unit Submissions. You are only entitled to submit one Comparable Unit per Housing Option you receive from a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative. The Comparable Unit must be received by your Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative no later than 48 hours from the time you received your Housing Option.
- Leasing the Housing Option. In order to receive $50.00 off your monthly rent, you must execute a lease for the Housing Option sent to you by a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative within 24 hours of the Comparable Unit being approved. You must lease the Housing Option under the same terms and conditions as first presented to you. Any modification to your Housing Option (i.e. change in lease term duration, adding on cable or utilities, etc.) will prevent you from being eligible for the Program and its discount.
- Limitations and Exclusions. The Program is available only to those who request a Housing Option through a Travelers Haven or Travelers Haven Affiliate representative and who are at least 18 years of age. Employees of Travelers Haven, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers and each of their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Program. Travelers Haven reserves the right to reject any Comparable Unit submission and to revoke any and all Program benefits provided for current or future leases for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the following: (i) violation of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) misrepresentation of any information submitted by you or any misuse of this Program; (iii) violation of any national, regional, or local law or regulation in connection with the use of Travelers Haven user privileges; (iv) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program or these Terms and Conditions; (v) physical, verbal, or written abuse of housing management or Travelers Haven personnel; or (vi) any other action with the purpose of undermining or defrauding the Program, Travelers Haven, or a Travelers Haven Affiliate, as may be determined by Travelers Haven in its sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability: By submitting a Comparable Unit, you agree to release and hold harmless Travelers Haven, Travelers Haven Affiliates and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, due to: (i) your participation in the Program or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the process or the Program; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration or processing of the Program.
- Disputes and Choice of Law and Venue. THIS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Program, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be brought, heard, and determined exclusively by any state or federal court within Denver County, Colorado. By participating in the Program, you consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts and waive and relinquish any right to assert that any action instituted in any such court is in the improper venue or should be transferred to a more convenient forum. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and by participating in the Program you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Program), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Modification. Travelers Haven reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions, and/or to add, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or cancel the Program without notice to you. The Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your submission of a Comparable Unit will determine your eligibility under the Program. Interpretation of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be in the sole discretion of Travelers Haven.
- The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.